- DEFINITION OF COOKIES: Cookies are data files downloaded onto your computer equipment when you visit a web site. The main purpose of cookies is to store, and allow recovery of, information about the browsing habits of you the user or your equipment so, depending on information they contain and the way on which your equipment is used, they can be used to recognize you as a user each time you access the web site. In addition, they enable us to improve the quality of the web site and offer an easier or better experience. The web site you are visiting is normally accessible without the need for cookies to be activated, although their de-activation may prevent it from operating correctly.
- TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY LEGAL FIELD AND THE FUNCTIONS THEY FULFIL:
a) Depending on the entity handling them:
Own cookies are cookies sent to your equipment from equipment or a domain managed by LEGAL FIELD.
Third-party cookies are cookies sent to your equipment from equipment or a domain not managed by LEGAL FIELD but by another entity processing the data obtained through cookies, such as, for example, www.google.com, www.youtube.com, www.twitter.com, etc.
b) Depending on the duration of the cookies:
LEGAL FIELD uses session cookies, which are cookies collecting and storing data from when you access the web until you close your browsing session, as well as persistent cookies, on the basis of which the data remain stored on the terminal. Persistent cookies can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie and this may range from a few minutes to several years.
c) Depending on the purpose of the cookies:
Technical cookies: these allow you as a user to browse the WEB and use the different options or services available, such as user authentication or identification, or as a complement for the exchange of social media contents.
Analytical cookies: these allow us to monitor and obtain a statistical analysis of users’ browsing on the WEB and the behaviour of users as a whole in order to improve the range of products or services offered.
- USE AND MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES:
- Google, Google Analytics and Youtube:
Your browser enables you to find and display the cookies installed by web sites as well as to obtain information about their duration. It also offers you the possibility to eliminate them.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your equipment by setting up the appropriate options on the browser installed on your computer:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Cookies-and-cache/Enable-and-disable-cookies-that-websites-use-to-track-your/ta-p/2784
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- CONTACT ADDRESS: